THEMA: Corona - Botswana
01 Dez 2021 18:41 #631381
  • GinaChris
  • GinaChriss Avatar
  • Dank erhalten: 9509
  • GinaChris am 01 Dez 2021 18:41
  • GinaChriss Avatar
Masisi PK:

Wir hoffen, dass die ungerechten Reisebeschänkungen gegen unser Land ehest wieder aufgehoben werden. Wir sind eines jener 3 Länder, welches die WHO Vorgaben für das südl. Afrika erfüllen, und bis Ende des Jahres 40% unserer Bevölkerung geimpft haben werden.
Einreise:
PCR-Test nicht älter als 72 Std. bei Einreise
NEU Impfnachweis!

Gruß Gina
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: kalachee, travelNAMIBIA, Logi, VamosViajero
02 Dez 2021 08:05 #631424
  • GinaChris
  • GinaChriss Avatar
  • GinaChriss Avatar
und hier nochmal wörtlich zu den Maßnahmen:

WAY FORWARD
25. Bagaetsho, we remain resolute in our fight against this pandemic and we will continue to put in place measures aimed at mitigating the effects of COVID-19 among our people. I wish to reiterate that it is our responsibility as individuals to continue to prioritise our adherence to COVID-19 health protocols.
26. In conclusion, let me remind you about the need for our compliance to all legal instruments which came into effect following the end of State of Public Emergency. We are expected to among others adhere to the following:
(a) Continuing to reduce the risk of contracting COVID-19 by adhering to public health and social measures that include wearing masks, hand hygiene, social distancing and getting vaccinated.
(b) Encouraging outdoor gatherings over indoor gatherings and observing prescribed social distancing of 1-2 metres.
(c) The entertainment industry promoters lobbied to encourage events attendees to present vaccination certificates.
(d) Requiring all hosts of mass gatherings such as dipatlo, manyalo, dikhwaere, diphitlho le tse dingwe to ensure full compliance with all COVID19 health protocols and Regulations which are legally binding and enforceable.
(e) To enhance our protection at ports of entry, we will without fail ensure strict enforcement of the 72hour negative PCR policy. Furthermore, a valid vaccine certificate will be required on arrival.
(f) We will continue to intensify the COVID-19 vaccine campaign.
27. The different sectors led by Ministers and Permanent Secretaries will continue to elaborate on these measures.
28. I would like to thank everyone who has assisted in our fight against COVID-19. I am particularly grateful to health, law enforcement and port of entry frontline staff both in public and private sectors for their selfless dedication in the fight against COVID-19. I am equally indebted to all Batswana and residents of this country for their cooperation in the fight against COVID-19. I plead that we continue with the spirit of working together for our own survival.
29. I also wish to thank all leaders, particularly, Members of Parliament, Councillors, Dikgosi, Baruti and many others who continue to provide leadership in the fight against COVID-19. To our development partners and friendly countries, we thank you for the COVID-19 vaccine doses that you continue to generously provide. We also thank COVID-19 Presidential Task Force for continuing advise Government in the response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
30. Please continue observing the COVID-19 health protocols of social distancing, washing hands or sanitizing and wearing masks and avoid unnecessary travelling. Let me in advance and wish you all a Merry Christmas and Prosperous New Year. We look forward to a much better year ahead and continue to trust the Lord for his sustenance and protection.
PULA!!

Gruß Gina
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: peter 08, Logi, VamosViajero
02 Dez 2021 08:19 #631427
  • travelNAMIBIA
  • travelNAMIBIAs Avatar
  • Dank erhalten: 28361
  • travelNAMIBIA am 02 Dez 2021 08:19
  • travelNAMIBIAs Avatar
"Botswana's health director says majority of Omicron variant cases were asymptomatic"
www.reuters.com/busi...ptomatic-2021-12-01/

Das entspricht etwa dem, was auch Dr Coetzee aus Südafrika seit knapp einer Woche sagt: Ganz schnell auf hohe Virenlast, ganz schnell mit milden bis sehr milden Symptomen wieder davon runter.
Vom 27. April bis 23. Mai 2024 nicht im Forum aktiv!
Letzte Änderung: 02 Dez 2021 08:20 von travelNAMIBIA.
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: Logi, VamosViajero
02 Dez 2021 08:21 #631430
  • Nadine3112
  • Nadine3112s Avatar
  • Dank erhalten: 1733
  • Nadine3112 am 02 Dez 2021 08:21
  • Nadine3112s Avatar
Wer in Maun einen PCR-Test braucht: Wir haben super Erfahrungen mit Diagnofirm gemacht. Etwas schwer zu finden, aber total professionell, Abstrich sehr gewissenhaft mit Rache UND Nase (zum Glück mit 2 unterschiedlichen Tupfern :laugh: ). Ergebnis war schon nach 3 Stunden da. Das Tolle ist, dass man sich das Ergebnis direkt am Flughafen ausdrucken lassen kann. Diagnofirm hat da nämlich einen eigenen Schalter. Kosten pro Person: 750 Pula.
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: Rajang, Logi, mika1606, GinaChris, Christel66, VamosViajero
02 Dez 2021 09:39 #631434
  • VamosViajero
  • VamosViajeros Avatar
  • Dank erhalten: 9
  • VamosViajero am 02 Dez 2021 09:39
  • VamosViajeros Avatar
Vielen Dank Gina für die schnellen und professionellen Infos!

Impfnachweis - ist bekannt, wie lange die letzte Impfung her sein darf? 6 Monate? 9 Monate? 12 Monate?
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: GinaChris
02 Dez 2021 09:49 #631436
  • GinaChris
  • GinaChriss Avatar
  • GinaChriss Avatar
VamosViajero schrieb:
Vielen Dank Gina für die schnellen und professionellen Infos!

Impfnachweis - ist bekannt, wie lange die letzte Impfung her sein darf? 6 Monate? 9 Monate? 12 Monate?

Gerne!
Dazu sollte dann die Gazette (mWn noch nicht veröffentlicht) Auskunft geben.
Gruß Gina
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: VamosViajero