Was soll man tun wenn es Löwen ins Camp gibt?
werd ich definitiv nicht nachmachen 😏
Lumela
Lumela
Hallo Schoelink,
great film. But I am afraid that this does only work if you are looking and moving like a Massai. We were told in Tansania that the predators have a lot of respect for the Massai people. They normally stay away from the goat and cow herds if the Massai shepherd is present. They always have a spear with them and that is a good weapon (if you know what to do).
But please I guess you have to make sure that the tourist campers SHOULDN'T try this method themselves to get some meat for the braai.
Thanks for showing,
Nicole Justus
great film. But I am afraid that this does only work if you are looking and moving like a Massai. We were told in Tansania that the predators have a lot of respect for the Massai people. They normally stay away from the goat and cow herds if the Massai shepherd is present. They always have a spear with them and that is a good weapon (if you know what to do).
But please I guess you have to make sure that the tourist campers SHOULDN'T try this method themselves to get some meat for the braai.
Thanks for showing,
Nicole Justus
... jetzt wird den armen Miezen schon das mühsam erlegte Fressi von der sogenannten Krone der Schöpfung weggefuttert ..... 😵
Kann ich net gut heissen! 😠
MfG
ein Katzen-Sympathisant
Kann ich net gut heissen! 😠
MfG
ein Katzen-Sympathisant
Reisebericht: 3 Wochen Namibia 2009 - "suchen und finden *g*"
Reisebericht Sao Tomé 2011
Diskutiere niemals mit einem Idioten. Er zieht dich auf sein Niveau herab und schlägt dich dort durch Erfahrung!
AfricaDirect schrieb:
Es grusst, Hans
But I am afraid that this does only work if you are looking and moving like a MassaiSo the solution to that is: Dress & Walk like a Masaai! 😛
Es grusst, Hans
schoelink schrieb:
I wouldn't!!!! 😎 That for sure.
Liebe Grüße,
Nicole
So the solution to that is: Dress & Walk like a Masaai! 😛Most probably yes but I doubt that a lot people, who didn't grow up in Africa, would be able to be as self confident as a Masaai.
Es grusst, Hans
I wouldn't!!!! 😎 That for sure.
Liebe Grüße,
Nicole
Has anybody a link to the regular curriculum for lions in Botswana? I'm not sure, if lions in Botswana are educated about the dangerous Masaai?
lowflyer schrieb:
You dress Fat, with a Pony Tail, lie down Sexy and a roll of toilet paper! 😉
Es grusst, Hans
Has anybody a link to the regular curriculum for lions in Botswana?This is the way to handle it in Botswana... 😛
You dress Fat, with a Pony Tail, lie down Sexy and a roll of toilet paper! 😉
Es grusst, Hans
Hello shoelink and AfricaDirect!
are you sure these three people are Masai?
the ponytail "mad marc"(from mad marc and mike) does always things like this. He is also swimming on a tube through the hippos in the kwando river.
A pity that there is noc animal planet in Germany available, or am i just blind?
Regards
Joerg
P.S.i know and saw people doing this with elephants
are you sure these three people are Masai?
the ponytail "mad marc"(from mad marc and mike) does always things like this. He is also swimming on a tube through the hippos in the kwando river.
A pity that there is noc animal planet in Germany available, or am i just blind?
Regards
Joerg
P.S.i know and saw people doing this with elephants
Gruss
Joerg
Es gibt NIX, das es nedd gibt
Joerg schrieb:
you are most probably correct. I was just guessing from the plaids they are wearing that they are Masaai. But we definitely don't know for sure. On the other hand I guess if you grow up in the African bush you know much better than any traveler what to do. Still I wouldn't recommend this for tourists!!!!
Unfortunately no Animal Planet on regular TV in Germany (perhaps on the private, expensive ones but we don't have that). I know it from the US and from South Africa and loved some of the shows there. Mad Mike and Mark were something very "special" and did some completely crazy things in every show. Not a good raw model at all. 😎
Best regards,
Nicole
Hello shoelink and AfricaDirect!Hi Joerg,
are you sure these three people are Masai?
the ponytail "mad marc"(from mad marc and mike) does always things like this. He is also swimming on a tube through the hippos in the kwando river.
A pity that there is noc animal planet in Germany available, or am i just blind?
Regards
Joerg
P.S.i know and saw people doing this with elephants
you are most probably correct. I was just guessing from the plaids they are wearing that they are Masaai. But we definitely don't know for sure. On the other hand I guess if you grow up in the African bush you know much better than any traveler what to do. Still I wouldn't recommend this for tourists!!!!
Unfortunately no Animal Planet on regular TV in Germany (perhaps on the private, expensive ones but we don't have that). I know it from the US and from South Africa and loved some of the shows there. Mad Mike and Mark were something very "special" and did some completely crazy things in every show. Not a good raw model at all. 😎
Best regards,
Nicole