THEMA: a bit of help
21 Mär 2007 13:33 #33657
  • LORENA
  • LORENAs Avatar
  • LORENA am 21 Mär 2007 13:33
  • LORENAs Avatar
Hallo,sorry for not writing in german,I can understand some things but I'm not able to write it properly. I have seen this is one of the best forums of Namibia and I would like some advice .

I'm travelling to Namibia in June and I'm thinking of hiring a 4x4 single cab,is it worth while paying for full insurance? Is it normal to damage the car there?

Can you recommend some serious and cheap car hire company?
I have a last question,do you think it is possible to do from WIndhoek to Vic Falls and back in 18 days?

Danke
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.
21 Mär 2007 13:36 #33658
  • Crazy Zebra
  • Crazy Zebras Avatar
  • Dank erhalten: 78
  • Crazy Zebra am 21 Mär 2007 13:36
  • Crazy Zebras Avatar
LORENA schrieb:
Hallo,sorry for not writing in german,I can understand some things but I'm not able to write it properly. I have seen this is one of the best forums of Namibia and I would like some advice .

I'm travelling to Namibia in June and I'm thinking of hiring a 4x4 single cab,is it worth while paying for full insurance? Is it normal to damage the car there?

I have a last question,do you think it is possible to do from WIndhoek to Vic Falls and back in 18 days?

Danke

Yes! Sorry for my poor english :lol:<br><br>Post geändert von: VirusAfricanum, am: 21/03/2007 13:39
www.Kurt-und-Heidi.ch Reiseberichte - Bilder und noch mehr wir freuen uns über jeden Besuch
21 Mär 2007 13:47 #33660
  • Axel
  • Axels Avatar
  • Wo ich hintrete bleibt nur Staub
  • Dank erhalten: 122
  • Axel am 21 Mär 2007 13:47
  • Axels Avatar
LORENA schrieb:

Danke
Hi and welcome,
first you have to see the space of a single cab, good enough for two with less of package in the front. normally we use dc because of space for cameras fruits meals and water during the ride.
insurance
you have to read exactly the terms, some of them don´t fix accidents without other cars or animals, out of official routes (out-door), river crossing and so on.
Damaging
tyres , windshields,
wdh- falls 18 days
yes, but what´s about NAM to see?
Ich bin immer für geteilte Meinungen, Hauptsache man teilt meine. "The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday"
21 Mär 2007 16:27 #33681
  • LORENA
  • LORENAs Avatar
  • LORENAs Avatar
You mean where I want to go in Namibia? The truth is I still havn't organized it
21 Mär 2007 16:27 #33682
  • LORENA
  • LORENAs Avatar
  • LORENAs Avatar
You mean where I want to go in Namibia? The truth is I still havn't organized it
21 Mär 2007 16:54 #33687
  • Axel
  • Axels Avatar
  • Wo ich hintrete bleibt nur Staub
  • Dank erhalten: 122
  • Axel am 21 Mär 2007 13:47
  • Axels Avatar
LORENA schrieb:
Thats to use this forum.
For the cars
www.natron.net
on this site you will find a lot of informations about NAM
Ich bin immer für geteilte Meinungen, Hauptsache man teilt meine. "The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday"