THEMA: wellInNamibia - travelAndLove
31 Dez 2006 14:42 #28048
  • wolfiepilot
  • wolfiepilots Avatar
  • wolfiepilot am 31 Dez 2006 14:42
  • wolfiepilots Avatar
Dear Madam, dear Sir,

I visited your site and was impressed by the good quality you are providing.

my name is Wolfgang Schneider, I am a Software Engineer and I am hosting a new Website called www.wellInNamibia.com .

The sites objective is to interest persons from the 1st world to contact persons in Namibia. Once communication has been established, the website suggests a holiday for the 1st world participant to Namibia. We provide support for posting Namibian citizens on the site and travel assistance for 1st world citizens.

The target group is hence single persons from the so called \"1st world\", who always wanted to travel to Africa.

The project has given much attention during my stay in Namibia in December and we are confident to create many synergies in the future. In particular the gay and lesbian community embraced the idea with much enthusiasm.

Would you be interested to link your site with www.wellInNamibia.com and/or spread the word?

Kind regards

Wolfgang Schneider
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.
31 Dez 2006 14:51 #28049
  • hejo
  • hejos Avatar
  • hejo am 31 Dez 2006 14:51
  • hejos Avatar
Dear Wolfgang,

I'm sure, that this is not the right place for your business ... but let's wait for chrigu's opinion ...

Best regards
HeJo
31 Dez 2006 14:59 #28051
  • Sanne
  • Sannes Avatar
  • Dank erhalten: 1199
  • Sanne am 31 Dez 2006 14:59
  • Sannes Avatar
Dear Wolfgang,

same with me. Your homepage is really nice to visit - but: why did you think your aims and those of this place seem to be the same? :-)
I am really interested in getting more information :-)
All the best for you in 2007,
Sanne
"Der letzte Beweis von Größe liegt darin, Kritik ohne Groll zu ertragen." Victor Hugo
31 Dez 2006 15:10 #28052
  • wolfiepilot
  • wolfiepilots Avatar
  • wolfiepilot am 31 Dez 2006 14:42
  • wolfiepilots Avatar
Hi there,

thank you for your comments. The idea is mainly to spread the word and to open communication channels between people looking forward to that and in particular people who love Namibia, which apparently populate this forum.

That would give them another reason to revisit the country and to get even more connected to this utmost beautiful place on earth, if interested.

Also you can find many stunning pictures and some downloads on www.wellinnamibia.com, which you might enjoy.

Feel free to post any questions to me.

Kind regards

Wolfgang