• Seite:
THEMA: Use Soft Bags and not Suitcases on your Self Drive
30 Dez 2010 22:23 #167568
  • schoelink
  • schoelinks Avatar
  • Self-Drive Safari Advisor, Experience since 1996.
  • Dank erhalten: 799
  • schoelink am 30 Dez 2010 22:23
  • schoelinks Avatar
How to pack your backpack cleverly...
Packing your backpack is always kinda mission. What to take with, what to leave back home? 20kgs already reached? Well, the dude in the video does obviously travel with a lot of clothes, but at least he knows how to pack his backpack quite cleverly...

Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.
30 Dez 2010 22:50 #167569
  • LandRobert
  • LandRoberts Avatar
  • Ja !
  • Dank erhalten: 4
  • LandRobert am 30 Dez 2010 22:50
  • LandRoberts Avatar
Hallo,

welche Erkenntnis kann ich aus diesem Beitrag ziehen ???

Schöne Grüße aus Bayern
Niemals aufgeben !
31 Dez 2010 08:46 #167578
  • Miss Ellie
  • Miss Ellies Avatar
  • Dank erhalten: 346
  • Miss Ellie am 31 Dez 2010 08:46
  • Miss Ellies Avatar
hi hans

again a super video .. I always have a lot of trouble with my lugguage.. always to heavy, always too much clothes..
only problem with his technic is that you have to un-do everything when you need a pair of socks..

thanks !!
[b]"eine der blamabelsten Angelegenheiten der menschlichen Entwicklung ist es, dass das Wort Tierschutz ueberhaupt geschaffen werden musste" theodor heuss [/b]
31 Dez 2010 09:35 #167581
  • Swakop52
  • Swakop52s Avatar
  • Dank erhalten: 217
  • Swakop52 am 31 Dez 2010 09:35
  • Swakop52s Avatar
@ Hans
You might be right, but this all is too much PT. I always leave my suitcase back in Windhoek and only take my small hand case, or a soft hand bag. Apart to what I carry, 2-3 shirts, 1 trousers, 2 shorts, 2 sets underwear, two towels, personal care goodies. And a tube REI. That´s enough for 3-4 weeks, since there is ample opportunity to wash in a hand tub inbetween, drying is so fast. I don´t need a fresh shirt in the bush every day and also do not need the smell of washing machine softeners on me. A little bit of stinking gives you the lekka bush feeling! Socks? We do not need socks, they only start stinking!
Rgds BadBoy
*Wer einen Fehler begeht und ihn nicht korrigiert, begeht einen zweiten! (Konfuzius)
Letzte Änderung: 31 Dez 2010 09:38 von Swakop52.
31 Dez 2010 09:44 #167583
  • schoelink
  • schoelinks Avatar
  • Self-Drive Safari Advisor, Experience since 1996.
  • Dank erhalten: 799
  • schoelink am 30 Dez 2010 22:23
  • schoelinks Avatar
Swakop52 schrieb:
@ Hans
You might be right, but this all is too much PT. I always leave my suitcase back in Windhoek and only take my small hand case, or a soft hand bag. Apart to what I carry, 2-3 shirts, 1 trousers, 2 shorts, 2 sets underwear, two towels, personal care goodies. And a tube REI. That´s enough for 3-4 weeks, since there is ample opportunity to wash in a hand tub inbetween, drying is so fast. I don´t need a fresh shirt in the bush every day and also do not need the smell of washing machine softeners on me. A little bit of stinking gives you the lekka bush feeling! Socks? We do not need socks, they only start stinking!
Rgds BadBoy

@BadBoy
I agree 100% with you on this :cheer: People always take to much clothing with them when going to Southern Africa!

"I love the smell of the Bush & Sweat in the morning"...

Es grusst, Hans
Letzte Änderung: 31 Dez 2010 09:45 von schoelink.
31 Dez 2010 09:51 #167584
  • Crazy Zebra
  • Crazy Zebras Avatar
  • Dank erhalten: 78
  • Crazy Zebra am 31 Dez 2010 09:51
  • Crazy Zebras Avatar
Swakop52 schrieb:

I don´t need a fresh shirt in the bush every day and also do not need the smell of washing machine softeners on me. A little bit of stinking gives you the lekka bush feeling! Socks? We do not need socks, they only start stinking!

Rgds BadBoy

Jep, genau betrachtet wechseln die Tiere ja auch nicht jeden Tag das Fell :laugh:

Wenn mich Freunde fragen was sie an Kleider mitnehmen sollen sage ich immer.

Ihr könnt nicht für vier Wochen Kleider mitzschleppen, ein Set für eine Woche reicht durchaus! 2-3 T-shirts tun es und etwas zivilisiertes wenn man mal ne Lodge anfährt.

Kann aber jeder handhaben wie er will, gelegentlich frage ich mich aber schon ob da ne Kleidersammlung mitgeführt wird in den 2 Koffern plus Handbag :woohoo:

Socken? So what :P

Grüsse Kurt
www.Kurt-und-Heidi.ch Reiseberichte - Bilder und noch mehr wir freuen uns über jeden Besuch
  • Seite: