THEMA: tuli lodge vorubergehend geschlossen
02 Apr 2013 20:51 #283408
  • mulanje
  • mulanjes Avatar
  • Dank erhalten: 62
  • mulanje am 02 Apr 2013 20:51
  • mulanjes Avatar
volgender bericht erreichte uns heute , ist fuer uns schon die zweite umbuchung nach pafuri fuer ende juli anfang august

hope all is well. I am very sorry to be the bearer of bad news on a Friday afternoon, but it appears as though Tuli Safari Lodge also had flood damage and they are only informing us of this now. I have asked them why we are only informed of this now and they’ve advised the following.

After the floods I lost all the information I had as my computer was destroyed in the floods and only had a new computer on a later stage. My sincere apologies I should have double checked and made sure all was up to date.

Please see the update I got from Tuli Safari Lodge today:

Following the devastating floods suffered throughout the Limpopo area, Tuli Safari Lodge have suffered considerable damage, however we regret to inform you that the lodge will remain closed until further notice. Therefore we regret to inform that we will have to release all the bookings that we are currently holding for you for Bentz party in 27-30 July 2013. We do not know when will the lodge be up and running again. We will definitely keep in touch and let you know as soon we know the way forward.

At this moment in time we don’t yet have a definitive plan going forward for the lodge (still busy with insurance and plans to renovate / rebuild).

All our clients that have already paid we had to refund . Another alternative could be using Mashatu Game Reserve ( if your clients are not staying there already) as we are in the same area otherwise across the border post Mopane Bush lodge will be the perfect place. We will definitely update our clients once Tuli is back on business again. We have to cancel the booking completely.

It just seems like we’re having very bad luck with this file, from the word go! As you can see, Tuli Safari Lodge is not booking any alternatives on our behalf. Can you please after you’ve advised the clients, let me know how we’ll proceed forward?
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.