Photos Kaokoland september 2009...
Do you only own a wide angle lens?
maybe you should sometimes change your lens depending on the situation...it is boring after several pictures.
And I will never understand why people must have the biggest fire on earth at their campsite, there is NO contest.
In Namibia there is wood also a luxury item like water..
But it is a lovely landscape, one day I will return for a visit.
Greets
Max
maybe you should sometimes change your lens depending on the situation...it is boring after several pictures.
And I will never understand why people must have the biggest fire on earth at their campsite, there is NO contest.
In Namibia there is wood also a luxury item like water..
But it is a lovely landscape, one day I will return for a visit.
Greets
Max
0
Hallo Max,
These pics are not mine. Sorry about that. They belong to:
John Murray : http://www.flickr.com/photos/jhemurray/
Please contact him to get your answer.
Cheers, Hans
These pics are not mine. Sorry about that. They belong to:
John Murray : http://www.flickr.com/photos/jhemurray/
Please contact him to get your answer.
Cheers, Hans