THEMA: Verkaufe Isuzu D-Max 2.5 Diesel inklusive Rooftent
20 Feb 2022 08:58 #637783
  • MiloCamillo
  • MiloCamillos Avatar
  • Dank erhalten: 4
  • MiloCamillo am 20 Feb 2022 08:58
  • MiloCamillos Avatar
Fully Equiped 4x4 African Home on Wheels – 2007 Isuzu D-Max KB 250 Diesel.
30.000.000 TSh or 11.400€
Handing-over in Tanzania (Daressalam/Arusha) or Kenia in the middle of APRIL 2022

I am selling my beloved African-Roadtrip Home on Wheels.
For the last 5 months I lived in this Isuzu and ventured from Cape Town to Mount Kilimanjaro. I am selling it as it is: Fully equipped for a long Camping/Roadtrip through Africa.

The Vehicle:
Isuzu D-Max; 2007; 2.5 Liter Diesel;
clock: 280 000 km
4x4; approx. 8.5litres per 100km; 136 HP;
see more Specs: www.ultimatespecs.co...WD-Double-CabLS.html
I just bought brand-new Mudtires 2000 km ago for the Serengeti-Safari.
The Vehicle has a full Service history. the last Service was done by the official Isuzu Dealership in Daressalam at 275000 km. All fluids got changed.

The Equipment - In the Price for the car is included:
Rooftent
2 floortents
Camping Fridge/Freezer; Can cool down to -5°C on battery
Second battery wired to the front so it charges when driving
Toolbox and some extra Tools for electronics; Spannerset, Tongs, Screwdrivers, Bolts and Nuts, Manometer, Tire-fixing kit and a lot more…
2 Jacks
4 boxes for Camping Gear – lights for outside, ropes, harings,
One extra plastic plane for heavy rains
A compressor
A tire Manometer
An Axe
A shovel
Kitchen Equipment for four people and Gas bottle
Chairs and a table
a towing rope & 2 sets of jumper cables;

The name of the Car is Nkululeko; which means freedom in the Zulu language. It is very hard for me to sell it, because it was my freedom for the last months. With the equipment it got you can go anywhere in Africa. literally anywhere. I drove roads that cannot even be called that anymore – I crossed sandy beaches of Mozambique, I climbed steep rocky mountains in Malawi & Tanzania, also the mud of Serengeti and the empty riverbeds of Krüger where no problem for my Nkululeko. In all this time and the over 30 000 km I did I never got stuck once – I am really impressed by the reliability and the capabilities of this ride.

If you are interested don’t hesitate to ask any question. The car has South African papers and can be handed over in Tanzania (Daressalam or Arusha) or in Uganda or in Kenia. All of this locations are good starting points for an African Odyssey.
If your final destination is Cape Town – I have friends there who can help with reselling it.
Anhang:
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.