• CuFs Avatar
  • Dank erhalten: 7352
  • CuF am 25 Okt 2018 16:09
  • CuFs Avatar
Hallo, Sasa,
bestimmt hat niemand etwas dagegen!
Viele Grüße und danke!
Friederike
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: Sasa
25 Okt 2018 16:59 #536826
  • Logi
  • Logis Avatar
  • Dank erhalten: 9720
  • Logi am 25 Okt 2018 16:59
  • Logis Avatar
Warum sollte jemand etwas dagegen haben?

Wir haben alle Gerd doch sehr geschätzt!

LG
Logi
25 Okt 2018 18:46 #536838
  • Claudia1964
  • Claudia1964s Avatar
  • Dank erhalten: 24
  • Claudia1964 am 25 Okt 2018 18:46
  • Claudia1964s Avatar
Das ist eine schöne Idee!
Vielen Dank!
Gruss Claudia
2012 Klassische Rundreise Namibia
2014 Norden Namibia - Botswana - Zimbabwe
2018 Süden Namibia
25 Okt 2018 21:43 #536846
  • Mopane
  • Mopanes Avatar
  • Dank erhalten: 490
  • Mopane am 25 Okt 2018 21:43
  • Mopanes Avatar
Liebe Fomis,
einige der African Vocals wollten unbedingt noch einige Abschiedsworte an Gerd richten und haben mich gebeten, sie hier einzustellen. Es sind sehr persönliche und berührende Botschaften.

I would like to thank Gerd for being a wonderful person that loves helping... I have never had the honour of meeting him, but all I have heard was praises for him... This must mean that he was just a wonderful man... He realised the dreams of a young Namibian group from swakopmund and i got the oppurtunity of a lifetime to be part of this dream... May your soul rest in peace and may the angels of haven protect you.....
Theoly

Dear Gerd
I have tried to find the words that could express what I truly feel, but as cliché as it may sound there is none. You where a mere person to the world but to me you grew to be a father a man of kind heart and strong hand. You inspired me to want to be more then I was, You saw in me what my own and myself where blind to. Even though you are no longer with us i am certain that you live within each and everyone that was privileged to meet you. It is you who gave me the wings to see the world.You set the stage for me and I shall not leave it until I have achieved all that we spoke and dreamed off, that I promise you. Rest in peace my friend to you I am in debt …
Josef

Go well papa gerd... my the lord bless your way . You realy left a big hole in my heart .thank the lord met you and for giving a bright future and mind .wel u for ever be a legend in my life…
Densel

The father of African Vocals, the mentor of our lifes not to forget the man that made most of our dreams come true.
We truly lost a soul that brought a changed to many of our lifes and helped us to realize that no matter what we face in life we have to be strong and approach every situation with positive thoughts..
You are with the Angels now daddy..
RIP (Tate) Gerd Link..you will surely be missed.
Armanis Musheko

Dear Gerd.
We will miss you alot and you will forever by in our hearts....You were as a adorable person we and you inspired me so much with you way for doing things and always finish what you have started in a successful way......
African Vocals will always remember you because you have work so hard to make our dreams true from streets singer from Mondesa to international professional stage preformers we adore and we appreciate all you ever done for us......you thought us to be hard working and united in what we do to be better group and you believe in us say in your own words (boys you are the best a capella band in the word)..The guitar you brought me will always connect us everytime I play it will be to honor you and appreciate you......
You left a mark in our hearts that will never expire...We love you our father,our mentor rest in peace until we meet again go well Gerd.....
Sylvanis

when i heard you where gone i knew i lost you then .but for a minute i could feel how i lost myself too it is the hardest blow ever you where my dad my mentor my own personal critic my teacher you where the best thing that happened to my life you made time for me you saw something big in me that i never knew about myself you where the man that build my self esteem who taught me to be a proud human...it's sad you not physically you are gone but you will alway be In my heart what you told me I will make sure to do and I will reach my dreams and I know you will be proud of me from Heaven ...you with mom and the Angels know ....Rip papa You always in my heart
Joel Nambuli
Letzte Änderung: 25 Okt 2018 21:53 von Mopane.
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: lilytrotter, Sasa
25 Okt 2018 23:52 #536854
  • chamäleon2011
  • chamäleon2011s Avatar
  • Dank erhalten: 3071
  • chamäleon2011 am 25 Okt 2018 23:52
  • chamäleon2011s Avatar
Es ist sehr bewegend, die Abschiedsworte der jungen Männer lesen zu dürfen, die Gerd so geliebt haben und die er so geliebt hat. Ich finde die Idee von Dir, Sandra, diese Worte mitzunehmen zu den Menschen, die sich um Gerd´s letzten Weg kümmern, sehr schön. Ich bin in Gedanken morgen mit Euch bei Gerd´s Beisetzung.

Herzliche Grüße
Karin
Würde sollte niemals ein Konjunktiv sein.

Namibia 2016: Infos zu Auto+Camps+die "Jahrhundertsichtung"
Namibia 2015: Namibia - Mein Seelenland
Namibia und Botswana 2014: Überraschungstour Namibia und Botswana mit Guide
Namibia 2013: Drei Heidjer in Namibia - Guck mal, Elefanten!
26 Okt 2018 12:01 #536878
  • Sasa
  • Sasas Avatar
  • Dank erhalten: 2326
  • Sasa am 26 Okt 2018 12:01
  • Sasas Avatar
Liebe Fomis,
Peter und ich sind von Gerds Beerdigung zurück. Er wurde, wie kann es anders sein, mit den Gesängen der African Vocals zu seiner Gerlinde geleitet.
Dazu eine Ansprache, die Gerds Lebensweg noch einmal Revue passieren ließ. Natürlich waren die Hauptthemen: Gerlinde, seine Reisen, Namibia und die African Vocals.
Es war bewegend und ich bin sicher, dass es Gerd genau so gewünscht hatte.

In die Karte habe ich geschrieben: Das Namibia-Forum hat eine unermessliche Wissensquelle verloren und wir einen Freund.
Darunter die Namen derjenigen, die mir geschrieben haben.
Diesen Thread haben wir ausgedruckt und dazu gelegt.

Ruhe in Frieden, Gerd.

Sandra
Die Freiheit des Einzelnen endet da, wo seine Faust die Nase eines anderen trifft.
3 Generationen zum ersten Mal auf Pad, Namibia 2016:
www.namibia-forum.ch...a-erstlingstour.html
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: Hanne, Tanja, Eintracht, M@rie, Inka, lilytrotter, Mannati, Mopane, rhh64, Strelitzie und weitere 7